Emerlink Stream Decoder is a highly efficient decoder supporting H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC. Owing to its high efficiency it can process up to 8 video streams simultaneously using 1RU server as a platform. Decoder was designed for processing complex high definition video. Emerlink Stream Decoder is able to work properly in conditions of transport channel limited while keeping low latency.
Emerlink Stream Decoder allows real-time decoding of streams transferred by public IP networks minimizing losses by using FEC algorithm. It provides built-in transport stream monitoring on equipment inputs to predict and eliminate any problems on accrual basis.
Emerlink Stream Decoder can be controlled remotely using configuration app.
– Efficient and stable decoding of any complexity;
– Outstanding reliability;
– Flexibility. Ability to extend number of processed channels by activating additional licenses;
– High quality of reconstructed picture using HEVC/H.264 H.264 / AVC 4:2: 2 10-bit encoding;
– Compact housing in a rack; – FEC algorithm;
– Easy to set and control.
- HEVC/H.264 10-bit/8-bit 4:2:2/4:2:0 video decoding;
- Aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9);
- up to 8 SD-SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI output.
|IP TS Input|
|IP-stream||Up to 4|
|Packet format||188 byte|
|TS rate||HEVC : 0.5~55 Mb/sec|
|MPEG-4 AVC : 1.0~55 Mb/sec|
|Inputs||RJ-45, BNC(75Ω), USB|
|Input type||10/100/1000 Base-T|
|Power||АС 90~230V,50/60 Hz|
|Energy consumption||Max. 300 W|
|Measurements (D x W x H)||482 x 383 x 44 mm|